ACTIVITIES & SERVICES
This Summer, Let's Beat the Heat
We are a tour-based agency with thirty years of experience, promoting the Amazon rain forest in the South of Colombia, Leticia, Amazonas.
Exciting Family & FRIENDS Tours in Budget
PACKAGES EXPEDITIONS: 2, 3, 4, & 5 (Days & Nights) We provide an excellent quality of service, for you, your family and your friends. Attractive scenarios offer multiple entertainment options, whilst enjoying nature and its benefits. Offering multiple options of budget and price ranges.
Approval 30% CONFIRMATION Booking
Visit our website and browse Holiday destination Packages.
Fill Trip Details
Fill the travel form details and purchase your package online.
Ready for Departure
Get ready with bagpacks, we will pick you from your Home.
ECO TOURISM PLANS FOR THE BEST ADVENTURE
Why We Travel?
Reasons to travel and tour with us.
All activities mentioned, rotating around exploring the rainforest further and deeper, are flexible and customizable to match the visitors’ interests. The whole experience is meticulously designed with Anthropologists, Biologists, and Ornithologists, for you to enjoy the wider and peaceful flora and fauna of the Amazonas’ natural habitat.
Our team negotiates the packages for our exclusive clientele every day, we recommend you getting hold of one of our experts, contact us directly via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
PACKAGES EXPEDITIONS | 2, 3, 4, & 5 (Days & Nights). We provide an excellent quality of service, for you, your family and your friends. Attractive scenarios offer multiple entertainment options, whilst enjoying nature and its benefits. Offering multiple options of budget and price ranges.
ADVENTURE, PRIVATE AND GROUP ENTERTAINMENT. VISITING NATURAL RESERVES GAMBOA & ZACAMBU
- Artisanal fishing of species like the famous Amazon Piranha
- Observation and sighting (birds, gray and pink dolphins)
- Observation of emblematic trees, medicinal plants and other species of native flora, such as the Victoria Regia
- Hiking and nocturnal expeditions that allow tourists to appreciate fauna species such as alligators, tarantulas, spiders, scorpions, frogs and a variety of insects
ANCESTRY WITH OLDERS
- Discussion meetings and intercultural workshops on uses, traditions, customs, traditional medicine and worldview of the indigenous ethnic groups and living cultures of the region.
RAFTING AND WALKS
- According to the summer or winter season.
JUNGLE OVERNIGHT STAY
- Overnight stay in typical camps or refuges; being in contact with nature, visits to indigenous communities, inter-border towns, ecological parks and nature reserves.
- Passage in the municipality of Puerto Nariño, Colombia’s natural manger on the Loretoyacu River.
- Lodging in Leticia, Amazonas (Optional)
- Lodging in the community of Gamboa and Zacambu (hammocks and/or Beds)
- Accompaniment of a professional bilingual tourist guide, specialized in tourism and local assistance (Baqueano)
- Food and hydration during the excursion: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, fruits, water, juice, coffee, tea, milk, etc.
- Equipment: Rubber boots, handmade fishing rods, hammocks and awnings.
- Professional English-speaking local tourism guide.
- Entrance to places of visit: Nature reserves, communities and parks.
- Biosafety protocol: First aid kit.
- Reception and transport: Airport-Agency-Airport.
- Travel insurance.
- River and land transport.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Upon entering or leaving Colombia, make sure to secure the following health tips.
- Medical health insurance for attention, contact numbers and attention of the insurer.
- Documentation related to any special health condition that must be known of.
- Carry a yellow fever vaccination card or certificate.
- Accept protocols and biosafety measures related to the COVID 19.
- Although Expeditions George of the Jungle carries a first-aid kit, we recommend that tourists take their personal medications as needed.
- Clothing, footwear and accessories: Light clothing, long-sleeved shirt, long pants, shorts or bermuda shorts, bathing suit, t-shirts, comfortable shoes, tennis shoes, personal hygiene kit, sunscreen, flashlight, waterproof, document holder and/or bag for packaging and protection of personal items.
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Additional items: Souvenirs, extra food, cigarettes, alcoholic beverages etc.
- Personal Expenses: Telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Tourism tax: Collection at the entrance of Leticia and Puerto Nariño.
- Air tickets: We can help you organize cheap flight deals upon request.
- River tickets to and from Manaus (Brazil) and Iquitos (Peru).
- Tips for Tour Guides.
Leticia, Amazonas is a DREAM destination is now accessible with EXPEDITIONS GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE. We are your pioneer Agency in NATURE ADVENTURE TOURISM. THE AMAZON HAS IT ALL. WELCOME ANY TIME!!
Popular Tour Packages
Truly memorable and exciting tour.
We can recommend George of the Jungle, if you go to Leticia! It was cheaper than many other places (1 million pesos) and George and the team members were very helpful and transported us around on my first day in Leticia. I even went to Tabatinga (Brazil) with George and drank beer with him and the locals. I went on a 3 day trip and another tourists. We went to Peru and Brazil and saw so many plants and animals and stayed with locals, which was very interesting! The accommodation was very simple, but perfect for this kind of trip. George was so kind and funny, and he knew a lot about the jungle and spoke good English! I felt very safe the whole time as a solo traveler. I liked that none of the places we went to were very touristy. We met maybe a total of 10 other tourists, most of them at the guest house in Zacambu, Brazil.
— Ethan Johnson